► Job Openings
Inside Sales Representative
Grand Stage Company has a full time position available. Candidate must be energetic, creative, organized, self-starting, and have good people skills. The Inside Sales Representative is the customer’s first point of contact with Grand Stage and shall strive to grow the sales division of Grand Stage. They will work with retail customers and staff to maximize customer experience and value while maintaining an orderly, safe, and efficient work environment. This includes assisting with the sales warehouses, initiating customer contact, order fulfillment, social media, and e-commerce sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investment in the entire sales process
- Customer service phone calls
- Determine product and service offerings
- Initiate customer contact both from the office and in the field
- Work with customers to determine needs and develop quotations
- Promote Grand Stage/Chicago Spotlight as a preferred vendor
- Update the E-Commerce and company websites
- Foster Grand Stage’s presence on social media
- Maintain inventory of expendables, including tape, paint, lamps, gel, parts, etc.
- Research and recommend new products to carry
- Assemble and organize sales and pricing information
- Assist with office supply inventory and ordering
- Prepare and ship customer orders
- Track demo gear and sample items
- Update Show Room for seasonal and product needs
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute marketing material.
- Assist with day to day operations of family owned business and any other responsibilities as may be requested by the General Manager or President
- After hours and weekend work as required
Ideal Candidates will ideally possess the following:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong working knowledge of theatrical lighting practices and equipment
- Familiarity with PC computers and Microsoft Office products
- Creative problem-solving skills with mechanical aptitude
- Ability to multi-task, set agendas and handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 50 lbs.
Salary negotiable (includes excellent benefits). Grand Stage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resume and cover letter to: Grand Stage Company, Attn: Matt Winstead, 3418 N Knox Ave. Chicago, IL 60641, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Download an employment application