Grand Stage Company has a full time Project Coordinator position available at our N Knox location. Candidate must be energetic, creative, organized, self-starting, and have good people skills. Job functions include responsibility for overseeing drapery and rigging contract projects from order acceptance to completion. This includes preparation of submittals, correspondence with customers and manufacturers, scheduling of materials and labor and coordination of project close-out requirements.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer literate in general PC and Microsoft products
• Familiarity with rigging and soft goods manufactures
• Coordinate contract requirements including insurance and bonding
• Prepare submittal and closeout documentation
• Schedule materials and labor for installation and renovation projects
• Generate project billing with accounts receivable department
• Create purchase orders and keep inventory records current
• Maintain in-house sewing and machine shop production schedules
• Assist with contract sales specification, quotation and order closing
Preferred candidates will have prior experience with and working knowledge of entertainment rigging and lighting equipment or construction project management. Familiarity with AutoCAD is a plus.
Salary negotiable (includes excellent benefits). EOE.
Send resume and cover letter to: Grand Stage Company, Attn: Gregory Becker, 3418 N Knox Ave. Chicago, IL 60641, E-mail: email@example.com. No phone calls please. Grand Stage Company is an EOE.
Download an employment application