► Job Openings
Candidate must be energetic, creative, organized, self-starting, and have good people skills. Job functions include responsibility for rental equipment, warehouse organization and production projects from start to finish. This includes pulling and maintaining equipment, computer entry order, resource scheduling and customer interaction.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer literate in MAC
• Familiarity with theatrical lighting and staging manufactures
• Prep and maintain rental inventory
• Prepare customer quotaions
• Schedule materials and labor for production projects
• Coordinate in house production schedules to meet project timelines
• Assist with other Grand Stage departments as necessary
Candidate should have prior experience with and working knowledge of entertainment
lighting and staging equipment; including their proper application.
Salary negotiable (includes excellent benefits). EOE.
Send resume and cover letter to: Grand Stage Company, Attn: Gregory Becker, 3418 N Knox Ave. Chicago, IL 60641, E-mail: email@example.com. No phone calls please. Grand Stage Company is an EOE.
Download an employment application